VoIP: Benefits & Why Make the Switch
It’s 2024 and if you’ve not yet made the switch over to VoIP then you’re missing out big time! Why? Well just read on to find out how your business could benefit by switching to a VoIP-based solution.
To start off, let’s first explain what VoIP is; Voice over Internet Protocol, also called IP telephony, is a method for delivering voice communication sessions over Internet Protocol networks, such as the Internet. And it’s not only restricted to voice but can include chat and video too!
Now, what do you have to gain by switching to VoIP:
- Cost Savings: VoIP often proves more cost-effective than traditional phone services, especially for long-distance or international calls. Many VoIP providers offer competitive pricing and various plans to suit different needs.
- Scalability: VoIP systems are highly scalable, making it easy to add or remove users as your business grows or changes. Scaling with VoIP is often more straightforward than with traditional phone systems.
- Flexibility and Mobility: VoIP allows users to make and receive calls, chats and video calls from any location with an internet connection, promoting remote work and flexibility. Most VoIP services offer mobile apps, enabling users to stay connected using their smartphones.
- Rich Features: VoIP systems come with a wide range of features such as call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, auto-attendants, live chat, CRM integrations, Facebook & WhatsApp integration and more. Video conferencing and collaboration tools are often integrated into VoIP platforms.
- Quality of Service (QoS): With a stable and high-speed internet connection, VoIP can provide clear and reliable voice quality comparable to or even better than traditional phone services.
- Integration with Other Applications: VoIP can integrate with other business applications and software such as CRMs, ERPs and PMS systems enhancing productivity and streamlining workflows.
- Easy Installation and Management: Setting up a VoIP system is generally easier and faster than installing a traditional phone system. VoIP systems often have user-friendly interfaces for configuration and management.
- Global Presence: VoIP enables businesses to establish a virtual presence in different geographic locations without the need for physical phone lines in each location. This can be beneficial for companies with a global or distributed workforce.
- Reliability and Redundancy: Many VoIP providers offer redundancy and failover options to ensure continuous service in case of internet outages or other disruptions. Cloud-based VoIP solutions often have built-in redundancy features.
- Environmentally Friendly: VoIP generally has a smaller carbon footprint compared to traditional phone systems as it relies on internet infrastructure rather than dedicated physical lines.
Ready to make the switch? We’re here to help!
Switching from a traditional telephony solution to a VoIP-based one is an easy and smooth process. You can even keep your current number!
Get in touch with our team and we’ll guide you through it!
We develop customizations for your business needs
We’re introducing a new feature to our VoIP tool range: the Call Recording Encryption tool. This new tool is easy to use and configure, providing
Make it easier to dial numbers directly from your browser or CRM using Mr. VoIP’s Click2Call plugin. The plugin uses 3CX and allows your agents