Imagine having a personalized wallboard displaying timely data of your ticketing system, CRM, website contents, videos or just about any other information you may need in one place. You can have it all now with MRVOIP wallboard customization features.
Having a custom wallboard is particularly useful to contact centre agents, supervisors and managers. The convenience of knowing the number of calls in the queue, call priority and how long a call has been placed on hold in real time has been proven to improve any contact centre performance.
The benefit of having this visual communication tool configured based on team or group based will ensure only the most useful data shown at all times. For example, a contact centre manager’s wallboard will display all real time data that is different from the data shown on the large display screen to agents. Colour coding also plays a major role in differentiating agents and contact centre teams performance.
You can also choose to configure it to be displayed at agents desktop, accessible through web browsers using mobile devices remotely or on a large plasma screen right in the heart of your contact centre.
Take charge of your wallboards today to ensure you are only creating a wallboard that displays key metrics and targets that are achievable and actionable.
Talk to us today to find out more..
3CX – Real – Time Dashboard
|Real – Time – Calculation / Definitions|
|Field Name||Display Format||Calculation / Definitions|
|Skill Name||Text||Name of the Queue/Skill|
|Calls In Queue||Numeric||Total Number Of Calls in Queue|
|Oldest Q Call||[HH:MM:SS]||Total time that this call is in queue|
|Agent Staffed||Numeric||Total Agents Logged|
|Staff Available||Numeric||Total Agents ready to answer calls|
|Staff on ACD||Numeric||Total Agents on call|
|Offered Calls||Numeric||Total Calls Offered|
|ACD Calls||Numeric||Total Calls Answered|
|Service Level||%||Calls Answered in SL Threshold / (Calls Offered – Abandoned with in SL Threshold)|
|ACD Calls in SL||Numeric||Total Calls Answered with in Threshold|
|Aban Calls||Numeric||Total Calls abandoned after coming to queue|
|Aban Calls out of SL||Numeric||Total Number of calls abandoned after coming defined Seconds|
- Above image indicates the required basic Real-Time monitoring parameters in a ACD Dashboard.
- We could not find the parameters highlighted in Orange Background or those are massing in 3CX Dashboard.
- Without the above fields, monitoring/measuring the call center performance is challenging for operations team.
- Since the above crucial parameters are missing from 3CX Dashboard, the recovery of lost KPIs is a tedious process operatcins team.
- The alternate solution is to export the raw data from 3CX often, and populate in an excel template to find out the usual performance, of the call center and take necessary actions in case the targets / KPIs were not met.
Real-Time Monitoring View (Sample)
|Statistics by Queue / Skill|
|Country||Calls In Queue||Staff Avail||Staff on ACD||Agent Staffed||Offered Call||ACD Calls||SL % 70:30||ACD Calls in SL||Total Abondoned Calls||Abondoned >30 seconds||Avg. Hold||Avg. Talk||Avg. Handle Time|
|Queue / Skill 1||1||1||0||1||1||1||100%||2||0||0||12||12||12|
|Queue / Skill 2||1||1||0||1||1||1||100%||1||0||0||12||12||12|