Mr. VoIP enables Zoho CRM Integration with 3CX V16/V18
You read that right! You can now integrate your Zoho CRM with 3CX V16/V18 via Mr. VoIP. This is great news as this integration allows Zoho CRM users to increase productivity and save time by no longer toggling between the two apps for their daily tasks.
What does this integration do?
- Click to Call – Launch calls from Zoho CRM via 3CX
- Call Pop-ups – The customer record is brought up automatically during a call
- Call Journals – Calls are logged automatically as call records in the CRM
- New contacts – can be created when a call is received from an unknown number
- Follow-up – Add a follow-up action to a call (Schedule Call, Event, Task)
Easy setup and configuration
Not only is the integration itself great news for 3CX and Zoho users alike, we’ve also made the setup and configuration as easy as 1,2,3. And we mean that! With just a few simple steps you will have the integration configured and ready to go in no-time.
Need a custom CRM integration?
Great news for our healthcare practitioners and clinics that are using Cliniko and are looking for Cliniko integrations with their PBX and call center software.
You read that right! You can now integrate your Zoho CRM with 3CX V16/V18 via Mr. VoIP. This is great news as this integration allows
We’ve just scheduled upcoming Intermediate and Advanced 3CX trainings for our partners. This is the first set of webinars for the new 3CX Version 18,