Mr. VoIP enables Zoho CRM Integration with 3CX V16/V18
You read that right! You can now integrate your Zoho CRM with 3CX V16/V18 via Mr. VoIP. This is great news as this integration allows Zoho CRM users to increase productivity and save time by no longer toggling between the two apps for their daily tasks.
What does this integration do?
- Click to Call – Launch calls from Zoho CRM via 3CX
- Call Pop-ups – The customer record is brought up automatically during a call
- Call Journals – Calls are logged automatically as call records in the CRM
- New contacts – can be created when a call is received from an unknown number
- Follow-up – Add a follow-up action to a call (Schedule Call, Event, Task)
Easy setup and configuration
Not only is the integration itself great news for 3CX and Zoho users alike, we’ve also made the setup and configuration as easy as 1,2,3. And we mean that! With just a few simple steps you will have the integration configured and ready to go in no-time.
Need a custom CRM integration?
We develop customizations for your business needs
mConnect offers an email ticketing system as a part of its call center omnichannel solution. From within the dashboard, you can easily respond to tickets,
Having the right tools is vital to exceptional customer service. However, even if you’ve got the best call center software available it still needs to
With 3CX pushing out quite a few new updates for 3CX V18 and the all-new 3CX StartUP, we found it was time to refresh your
Use our HTTP API and manage all your 3CX PBX Extensions from one central dashboard. Save on admin time and effort and eliminate manual tasks
For a CRM Integration to be truly seamless and allow your agents’ productivity to reach an all-time high, they need to have the ability to