Mr. VoIP enables Zoho CRM Integration with 3CX V16/V18
You read that right! You can now integrate your Zoho CRM with 3CX V16/V18 via Mr. VoIP. This is great news as this integration allows Zoho CRM users to increase productivity and save time by no longer toggling between the two apps for their daily tasks.
What does this integration do?
- Click to Call – Launch calls from Zoho CRM via 3CX
- Call Pop-ups – The customer record is brought up automatically during a call
- Call Journals – Calls are logged automatically as call records in the CRM
- New contacts – can be created when a call is received from an unknown number
- Follow-up – Add a follow-up action to a call (Schedule Call, Event, Task)
Easy setup and configuration
Not only is the integration itself great news for 3CX and Zoho users alike, we’ve also made the setup and configuration as easy as 1,2,3. And we mean that! With just a few simple steps you will have the integration configured and ready to go in no-time.
Need a custom CRM integration?
We develop customizations for your business needs
Do you also feel that there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done? You’re constantly rushing from one task to the next
Whether it’s CRM integrations, wallboards, call reports, softphones, or even billing solutions Mr. VoIP can develop any third-party application for your 3CX installation. Why use
We’re just a few weeks away from saying “goodbye” to 2021. The end of the year is a busy period for most businesses, as the